15 years-old, honor roll student, consistent estudiante del mes and an official Monster Headphones artist, Carlito Almonte a.k.a. “BB Bronx” is not your typical teen. Introducido to the game of Spanish hip hop at the age of 12, BB Bronx has made it clear that he’s the youngest in charge. The viral success of his freestyle battles (1 Million views plus) garnered the attention of Reggaeton artists and music industry heavyweights that have led to BB Bronx’s growth and current opportunities. His talent has been featured on MTV Tres, Mun2, ABC Univision and his next soon to be released track titled “Bronx Wine” is with famed reggaeton star Farruko. BB came came by the Zona studios and spoke to us about his estilo de musica and balancing his career as a teenage rapper. We have no doubt that BB is going to make it far. Check out our interview below and follow BB Bronx on Twitter @BB_Bronx.
- Five million undocumented migrants to benefit from executive action
- O Romeo, Romeo! Wherefore art thou GRAMMY?
- Bill Cosby's 1969 date rape joke rings terribly eerie nowadays
- Willy Chirino receives award of a lifetime at the Latin GRAMMYs
- Just how many germs do we swap with French kissing?
- 20-year-old Latino wins election as CT state representative